Friday, February 4, 2011

Ive finally put my foot down and said 'this is my time, this is the time for me to be happier and healthier, and that i shall achieve'. Although i am aware that i am consistently inconsistent, i have made a promise ill try my best. But i will warn you, my will-power is like a wheel, sometimes its up and sometimes its down. Hell, im human.

Step 1:
Throw out all the causes of unhealthiness and misery. Gone through my cupboards and fridge and thrown out all the naughty yum yums ;) Then i got rid of people who did me no good, caused me misery.

Step 2:
Get moving and become a wee bit spiritual. Probably find a hobby to keep my mind of food and depressing thoughts.

Okay, thats all i have for now, but im sure something will pop into my head at some point. Ill have to love you and leave you now. Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment